Good evening all,
I’m delighted to announce that after a three year absence, the Gunge Grand Prix is back! The ultimate fantasy female gunging competition returns, with 512 competitors, but only one victim, as chosen by you!
For those of you unfamiliar with the gunge grand prix, previously run by pml89, allow me to give you a quick rundown. Essentially, readers of TellyGunge would nominate 512 female celebrities who would be subjected to a series of head to head votes, with the winner ultimately ‘facing’ a famous gungey punishment from a famous TV show (GYOB, Noel’s House Party, Hangar 17 etc), also chosen by readers. Once the winner and judgement had been determined, readers would be invited to submit their stories, with the winning story being posted on the site.
The 2016 version will follow largely the same format, though in a slightly different order. Instead of the judgement being decided prior to the opening of nominations, the judgement will not be decided until the winner has been revealed.
Therefore, I am pleased to announce that nominations for the 2016 Gunge Grand Prix are now open! Please comment below with your nominations, bearing in mind the following rules:
- The nominee must be female and ‘well known’. By that I mean that I don’t need to go to page 37 on Google to find out who they are.
- The nominee must be at least 18 years old as of 1st April 2016. As such, each nominee is taken as being such age on that date, and the associated looks (with leeway for such things as pregnancy/accidents).
- Each person may nominate up to 10 people per day (ie. 24 hour periods starting at midnight). Failure to follow this rule may result in nomination rights removed. (Also note that Tellygunge or myself may check for sockpuppetry, which is against site rules anyway, and this will result as a violation of this rule).
- People may nominate until the ajudicator (me) says they have reached the total of 512 names (although I shall keep you informed of how many names have been nominated so far via my twitter account @phd2207).
- Upon the checking process, any repeats at that stage will be changed by the ajudicator. The list will then be double checked by a willing admin (TG, wanna volunteer for that task?).
- Pictures will be collected by the ajudicator, aiming to be as fair and unbiased as possible. You will be informed when this process is complete.
That is all for now. Please get commenting with your nominations and I will try to update once a day with numbers so far via my twitter account @phd2207.
I am open to any suggestions for improving the competition, so if anyone has any ideas, please do feel free to comment, tweet or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org