1. Profanity is no longer banned, but isn’t encouraged either.
2. Disappointing clips can and should be criticised without using hateful language against the participants or wishing violence upon them.
3. All members of the community are to be treated with civility, even when you disagree with them. Personal attacks, name-calling and swearing will not be tolerated.
4. No individual member is an arbiter of what is or is not worthy of posting or discussion.
5. The existing ban on impersonation and sock puppetry stands.
6. Being a prolific poster does not exempt you from following rules 1-5.
7. Those who break the rules will be put under moderation or, in severe cases, banned.
8. There’s a big internet out there. If you don’t like the rules, go elsewhere.